- One of the most famous fur fashion designers is Karl Lagerfeld. He is a Paris based fashion designer, artist and photographer. He is the creative director of Chanel and Fendi as well he has his own Karl Lagefeld collection.
- Prabal Gurung is a Singaporean born fashion designer who is based in New York. He launched his own collection in February 2009 during New York fashion week. For his Fall 2015 collection he had lots of layers, long coats and knitwear with lots of fur.
- Canadian fashion designer George Musi and his brothers founded Musi Furs, which creates dazzling and luxury furs that have earned recognition worldwide. Musi furs was founded in 1994 and has a vision for fur that is not only practical but also as a medium for artistic expression.
- Rolando Santana is a Mexican born fashion designer who uses fur in his collections. He started his own collection in 2009, with his primary focus of making women feel beautiful.
- Dennis Basso is an American fur fashion designer based in New York. He is known for using bold colors and patterns in his fur collections.
There are over 400 well known fashion designers using fur in their ready to wear collections. Also, fur is now being used more and more all year long, so enjoy the high fashion and practical function that can only come from fur.