Terms of Service
The user must carefully read and fully understand the content of the terms of this contract, especially the terms of exemption or limitation of liability, dispute resolution, and applicable laws. The user undertakes to accept and abide by the provisions of this contract, and shall not claim that this contract is invalid or request that this contract be canceled for reasons such as not reading the content of this contract or not obtaining answers to your queries from users.
Declaration of Intellectual Property
1. All intellectual property rights related to this website, including but not limited to applications, source code, trademarks, logos (LOGO), interface design, application programming interfaces (API), etc., belong to Yoursfur. Users are not allowed to copy, modify, distribute or mirror on the server other than the website or illegally use it in other ways.
2. The original data created by the user on the platform of this website belongs to the user, and the user has the right to dispose of the aforementioned data in any form, including copying, exporting, and deleting from the platform.
3. The user should ensure that the content that it discloses or stores (including but not limited to: upload, save, publish, publish, etc.) on this website and related servers does not infringe the intellectual property rights of other third parties.
1. Users must follow the following rules when using this website service:
Comply with relevant laws and regulations of France;
No reauthorization, sale, or transfer of other third parties to the services of this website in any form;
Do not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the website in any form for the design and development of competitive products, or copy and imitate the design of the website for competitive products;
Do not abuse the communication function of this website to send spam and SMS;
Other actions that do not damage the continuous service and goodwill of this website, including attacks on the website server;
Comply with all the agreements in this agreement.
2. If the user violates any of the above regulations when using the services of this website, the company has the right to request the user to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to suspension or terminating the user’s right to use the services of this website and recover the resulting Loss) to mitigate the impact of user misconduct.
3. The e-mail address corresponding to the Internet domain name owned by the user is used as the unique identification information of the user’s warrant. When the user no longer owns or completely controls the domain name registered on this website, the company has the right to delete all user data at any time. In the advanced mode, the system supports multiple domain name email addresses. When the owner of the earliest registered primary domain name changes, the Company has the right to delete all user data of the primary domain name and its associated domain names at any time.
4. The user must take full responsibility for the authenticity, legality, and validity of the registered information in Yoursfur. The user must not impersonate others; must not publish any information in the name of other people; It has the right to stop providing services immediately, withdraw its account, and the user alone shall bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom.
5. The user’s direct or indirect use of Yoursfur services and data through various methods (such as RSS feeds and off-site API references) will be deemed to have unconditionally accepted the entire contents of this agreement; Disagreement, please stop using all services provided by Yoursfur.
6. The user promises not to use Yoursfur in any way to directly or indirectly engage in violations of France laws and social ethics. Yoursfur has the right to delete content that violates the above commitments.
7. Users shall not use Yoursfur service to create, upload, copy, publish, disseminate or reprint the following content:
Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
Damages national honor and interests;
Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining ethnic unity;
Those who undermine national religious policies and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
Spreading rumors, disturbing social order, and destroying social stability;
Spread obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or abet crimes;
Insult or slander others and infringe on the legal rights and interests of others;
Information containing other content is prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
8. Yoursfur has the right to review and supervise the user’s use of Yoursfur. If the user violates any of the above regulations when using Yoursfur, Yoursfur or its authorized person has the right to request the user to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited Change or delete the content posted by the user, suspend or terminate the user’s right to use Yoursfur) to mitigate the impact of user misconduct
9. Yoursfur has the right but not the obligation to review the content posted by the user, and has the right to deal with the infringing information based on relevant evidence combined with the Law of Tort Liability, the Protection of Information Network Transmission Rights, and other laws and regulations and Yoursfur community guidelines.
User Information Protection
1. This website will take all possible measures to protect the safety of user data and personal information materials, only distribute user information based on user behavior instructions on the website, and will not disclose or share user-specific data to any third party unless there are the following circumstances :
Relevant laws and regulations;
In an emergency, to protect the rights of users and the public;
To protect Yoursfur’s trademark rights, patent rights, and any other legal rights;
Other circumstances require disclosure, editing, or disclosure of personal information in accordance with the law.
2. This website reserves the right to use aggregated statistical information. Without revealing the private information of individual users, this website has the right to analyze the entire user database and make commercial use of the user database.
1. This website will do its utmost to ensure the continuous and reliable operation of the software platform, but in view of the special nature of network services, this website will not bear any legal responsibility and economic responsibility for all losses that may result from the interruption or termination of possible network services, Compensation.
2. This website will do its utmost to ensure the safe backup of customer data, but cannot guarantee 100% data recovery, and will not be held responsible for any direct or indirect losses caused by data loss.
3. In the event that data needs to be restored from a backup file, this website usually takes 4 hours, up to 48 hours to complete. Data recovery within this time frame is regarded as a continuous service.
4. The website does not bear any responsibility for the interruption and long-term termination of network services due to force majeure or reasons beyond the control of this website but will try its best to reduce the losses and impacts caused to users.
5. This website will take all possible measures to protect the security of user data and personal information. However, the user opens the file in Yoursfur by using or installing a third-party application, and the file will be opened in the third-party application. This website does not assume any legal responsibility and economic compensation for losses caused by the third-party application.
6. In view of the particularity of the Internet system and environment, the information and personal data shared by customers in the service may be copied, reprinted, modified, or used for other illegal purposes by others. This website does not assume any responsibility for this.
7. The customer may have threatening, defamatory, offensive, or illegal content or behavior from any other person or violation of the rights of others (including intellectual property rights) and anonymous or impersonal information from the use of the service This website does not assume any responsibility for this.
8. Reasons for an exemption related to specific network security incidents. For example, to the extent permitted by law, this website is not responsible for service interruptions and information leaks caused by computer viruses, Trojan horses, or other malicious programs or hacker attacks.
1. This website has the right to revise the terms of this contract at any time. Once the content of this contract changes, this website will be updated one working day before the effective date of the revision.
2. If the user continues to use the network service, it is deemed that the user accepts the amendments made to the relevant terms of the contract by this website.
Liability for breach of contract
As a result of users uploading, transmitting, or sharing information through the service, using other functions of the service, violating this contract, or infringing on the rights of others, any derivative or request of any third party to the website and its affiliates, or this The website and its affiliated companies incur any losses, and the user agrees to compensate in full (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees).
These Terms Of Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we
provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France